- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Computer literacy and solid communication skills (in English) are a must.
- Must demonstrate Basic Math skills.
- 3+ years working in pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Solid understanding of cGMP practices and concepts.
- Mechanically inclined candidates are preferred.
- Must be capable of lifting up to 30 lbs
- Grammatical and communication skills, both written and oral to keep others informed of progress and changes in status of work
- Able to work as part of team and adapt to changes in work duties
- Detail-oriented, thorough and methodical, and able to follow timeline
- Performs other duties as assigned
The physical requirements of the position generally include: standing, walking, sitting, using hands and fingers, reaching with hands and arms, talking and hearing. In some circumstances, bending, kneeling, crouching, stooping, and crawling may apply. This position may require lifting up to 30 pounds occasionally. Generally work is performed in a warehouse or manufacturing environment